Mysoft Career Opportunities
Career opportunities at an enterprising company.
Mysoft are a successful, growing company who are always interested to hear from enthusiastic individuals seeking a rewarding and challenging career in IT.
If you would like to be considered for a career opportunity at Mysoft please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a Project Manager you will manage the delivery of projects for various Mysoft customers. You will liaise with customers and work with Mysoft teams to deliver projects on time and within budget. You may manage multiple projects at any one time. In your role as Project Manager you will be the main point of contact for customers.
Typical tasks you will perform during the project cycle:
- Agreeing project objectives with customers
- Organising the resources working on a project
- Carrying out risk assessment
- Making sure that all project objectives are met
- Making sure that Mysoft's quality standards are met
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing
Qualifications and Project Management skills:
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good analytical skills
- Team player
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent time management
- Self- motivated
- Knowledge of software tools for project management (Excel/ MS project)
- Prince II foundation or practitioner (not essential)
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Implementation Consultant for Sage Enterprise Management (formerly Sage X3)
This vacancy is within our dedicated Consultancy Department.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sage EM training internally and at customer sites
- Running implementation workshops
- Managing data migrations
- Crystal reports design
- Specifying and testing bespoke software requirements
- Pre-Sales software demonstrations
Required Skills/ Experience:
- At least one full lifecycle implementation including support experience
- Strong communicator
- Sage EM Financials Module
- Sage EM Distribution Module
- Sage EM Inventory Module
- Business Analysis
- Crystal Reports
Non-essential but desirable skills:
- Sage EM Manufacturing Module
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy is within our Support Department.
We are expanding the department in response to the continued growth of our Sage Enterprise Management (formerly Sage X3) customer base. The role requires a driven individual with excellent communication skills who is able to manage a wide range of issues on a daily basis. They will be working within a motivated and highly skilled team aiming to offer exceptional customer service.
This role would suit an ambitious individual with good people skills and a background in business, ERP or accountancy.
The successful candidate will report to the Support Manager and their duties will include:
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Log new support requests from our large customer base
- Record accurate, detailed information and track support calls and queries from creation until completion
- Ensure customers are updated with call progress
- Work with colleagues to resolve challenging and varied queries
- Focus on learning and supporting the Accounts, Distribution and Manufacturing areas of Sage EM
- Speaking to key customers on review calls on a weekly basis
- Helping to evaluate all outstanding support calls on a weekly basis checking they are all being progressed and reporting this to the Support Manager
Highly Desirable Skills:
- A genuine interest in business, computers and technology
- Both a 'can do’ attitude and a 'customer first’ approach
- The ability to take ownership and use initiative
- Good attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills - including the ability to establish good working relationships with customers and colleagues
- Experience of supporting or using business systems such as Sage EM, Sage Line 500, QuickBooks, Sage Line 50, Oracle, SAP as support personnel or an end user
- Accounts or stock management knowledge
- Proficient using Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- General I.T. skills including diagnosis and resolution of Windows issues
- Real world business experience and the ambition to progress to a position of responsibility
In return for your skills and experience we offer a competitive remuneration package and a clear career progression path within a friendly and professional environment.
If you would like to learn more about this role please email your CV to email@example.com.
What can Mysoft offer you?
- We are a dynamic company for enterprising individuals
- We provide a performance-led and challenging environment
- We provide cutting-edge solutions and professional services
- We help our customers solve business challenges via technology
- We are a successful and growing company
- We offer competitive remuneration packages