Mysoft Career Opportunities
Career opportunities at an enterprising company.
Mysoft are a successful, growing company who are always interested to hear from enthusiastic individuals seeking a rewarding and challenging career in IT.
If you would like to be considered for a career opportunity at Mysoft please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical Support Analyst
We are currently looking for a Technical Support Analyst to work within our busy Support Department. This is a varied role which will include a mixture of general office IT tasks as well as an opportunity to become an expert in supporting the technical aspects of Sage X3.
Regular review of support tickets, ensuring regular communications to users in order to meet SLAs
- Office infrastructure maintenance (cabling, LAN, telephone lines)
- Internal IT support for workstations, laptops, phones etc.
- Participation in IT infrastructure-related operations (initial installation and configuration of IT equipment and networks)
- Provide direct user support for Microsoft based desktops/laptops, user access to corporate network and applications both on the network as well as through remote VPN access
- Shadowing and then becoming proficient in Sage X3 installations, configurations and upgrades
- Auditing Sage X3 installations and improving system performance
- Become the go-to individual for installing and maintaining an in-house document management system on a large number of customer sites
- Experience with support and troubleshooting of LAN networks
- Strong knowledge of PC and peripheral devices hardware and technical parameters
- Excellent knowledge in all MS Office Products + Office 365
- Knowledge of MS Windows domain structure
- Understanding of TCP/IP, VPN, DHCP, DNS
- Experience with MS Active Directory and MS Exchange would be beneficial
- Excellent organization, communication and time-management skills
- Expertise in deploying and supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems
- Ability to deal with confidential issues and work under pressure
- Strong customer service, organizational, communication, and leadership skills are required
- Fluent in English
- A desire to progress
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Implementation Consultant for Sage X3
This vacancy is within our dedicated Consultancy Department.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sage X3 training internally and at customer sites
- Running implementation workshops
- Managing data migrations
- Crystal reports design
- Specifying and testing bespoke software requirements
- Pre-Sales software demonstrations
Required Skills/ Experience:
- At least one full lifecycle implementation including support experience
- Strong communicator
- Sage X3 Financials Module
- Sage X3 Distribution Module
- Sage X3 Inventory Module
- Business Analysis
- Crystal Reports
Non-essential but desirable skills:
- Sage X3 Manufacturing Module
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy is within our Support Department.
We are expanding the department in response to the continued growth of our Sage X3 customer base. The role requires a driven individual with excellent communication skills who is able to manage a wide range of issues on a daily basis. They will be working within a motivated and highly skilled team aiming to offer exceptional customer service.
This role would suit an ambitious individual with good people skills and a background in business, ERP or accountancy.
The successful candidate will report to the Support Manager and their duties will include:
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Log new support requests from our large customer base
- Record accurate, detailed information and track support calls and queries from creation until completion
- Ensure customers are updated with call progress
- Work with colleagues to resolve challenging and varied queries
- Focus on learning and supporting the Accounts, Distribution and Manufacturing areas of Sage X3
- Speaking to key customers on review calls on a weekly basis
- Helping to evaluate all outstanding support calls on a weekly basis checking they are all being progressed and reporting this to the Support Manager
Highly Desirable Skills:
- A genuine interest in business, computers and technology
- Both a 'can do’ attitude and a 'customer first’ approach
- The ability to take ownership and use initiative
- Good attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills - including the ability to establish good working relationships with customers and colleagues
- Experience of supporting or using business systems such as Sage X3, Sage Line 500, QuickBooks, Sage Line 50, Oracle, SAP as support personnel or an end user
- Accounts or stock management knowledge
- Proficient using Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- General I.T. skills including diagnosis and resolution of Windows issues
- Real world business experience and the ambition to progress to a position of responsibility
In return for your skills and experience we offer a competitive remuneration package and a clear career progression path within a friendly and professional environment.
If you would like to learn more about this role please email your CV to email@example.com.
What can Mysoft offer you?
- We are a dynamic company for enterprising individuals
- We provide a performance-led and challenging environment
- We provide cutting-edge solutions and professional services
- We help our customers solve business challenges via technology
- We are a successful and growing company
- We offer competitive remuneration packages