Mysoft Career Opportunities
Career opportunities at an enterprising company.
Mysoft are a successful, growing company who are always interested to hear from enthusiastic individuals seeking a rewarding and challenging career in IT.
If you would like to be considered for a career opportunity at Mysoft please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Implementation Consultant for Sage X3
ID Number: Mysjob0101
This vacancy is within our dedicated Consultancy Department.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sage X3 training internally and at customer sites
- Running implementation workshops
- Managing data migrations
- Crystal reports design
- Specifying and testing bespoke software requirements
- Pre-Sales software demonstrations
Required Skills/ Experience:
- At least one full lifecycle implementation including support experience
- Strong communicator
- Sage X3 Financials Module
- Sage X3 Distribution Module
- Sage X3 Inventory Module
- Business Analysis
- Crystal Reports
Non-essential but desirable skills:
- Sage X3 Manufacturing Module
Please email your CV to email@example.com.
This vacancy is within our Support Department.
We are expanding the department in response to the continued growth of our Sage X3 customer base. The role requires a driven individual with excellent communication skills who is able to manage a wide range of issues on a daily basis. They will be working within a motivated and highly skilled team aiming to offer exceptional customer service.
This role would suit an ambitious individual with good people skills and a background in business, ERP or accountancy.
The successful candidate will report to the Support Manager and their duties will include:
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Log new support requests from our large customer base
- Record accurate, detailed information and track support calls and queries from creation until completion
- Ensure customers are updated with call progress
- Work with colleagues to resolve challenging and varied queries
- Focus on learning and supporting the Accounts, Distribution and Manufacturing areas of Sage X3
- Speaking to key customers on review calls on a weekly basis
- Helping to evaluate all outstanding support calls on a weekly basis checking they are all being progressed and reporting this to the Support Manager
Highly Desirable Skills:
- A genuine interest in business, computers and technology
- Both a 'can do’ attitude and a 'customer first’ approach
- The ability to take ownership and use initiative
- Good attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills - including the ability to establish good working relationships with customers and colleagues
- Experience of supporting or using business systems such as Sage X3, Sage Line 500, QuickBooks, Sage Line 50, Oracle, SAP as support personnel or an end user
- Accounts or stock management knowledge
- Proficient using Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- General I.T. skills including diagnosis and resolution of Windows issues
- Real world business experience and the ambition to progress to a position of responsibility
In return for your skills and experience we offer a competitive remuneration package and a clear career progression path within a friendly and professional environment.
If you would like to learn more about this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What can Mysoft offer you?
- We are a dynamic company for enterprising individuals
- We provide a performance-led and challenging environment
- We provide cutting-edge solutions and professional services
- We help our customers solve business challenges via technology
- We are a successful and growing company
- We offer competitive remuneration packages