We have developed an extensive range of advanced software Components and Interfaces for Sage X3. Written in-house these Components and Interfaces are exclusive to Mysoft customers.
Each Sage X3 Component has been designed to extend and enhance the functionality provided by the standard X3 software. Our range of software Interfaces enable Sage X3 to integrate with a variety of third party solutions including EDI, warehousing and e-Commerce.
Components for Sage X3
Landed Cost Component
The Landed Cost Component enhances the functionality available in the standard Sage X3 software to provide:
• Purchase Order group management
• Shipment tracking
• Landed costs
• Cost reconciliation
One-Click BP Situation Component (Credit Control)
The One-Click BP Situation Component allows a user to manage all aspects of credit control from a single screen within Sage X3. The following functionality is available:
• Aged open item details
• Total ageing buckets in currency
• Turnover figures for account-to-date and year-to-date
• Credit limit management
• Financial and commercial risk visibility
One-Click Telesales Component
The One-Click Telesales Component allows easy access to a wide variety of Sage X3 functionality from within Sales Order creation. This includes:
• Top selling products by quantity or value
• Promotional information – create product promotional information in X3 that is easily available in sales order processing
• New products – new products for sale can be viewed with ease
• Monthly Spend – view the customer’s monthly spend information
• Line-by-line allocation
Sales Forecasting Component
The Sales Forecasting Component has been designed to provide Sage X3 with enhanced forecasting capabilities.
Sales Forecasting enables customers to accurately project monthly turnover, profit and volumes thanks to the ability to create budgets and forecasts built upwards from individual product lines.
The ability to re-forecast at any time ensures a more accurate and responsive forecast, aiding customers to better manage cash-flow, inventory and planning and as such maximising opportunities and future sales. This includes:
• Sales forecasting by turnover, profit and volume
• Provides enhanced cash-flow visibility
• Quick to implement with a very rapid return on investment
Postcode Address Look-up Component
The Postcode Address Look-up Component has been designed to improve data integrity and customer service within Sage X3 whilst reducing data entry errors. It provides an easy to use postcode and address search facility which has been fully integrated into all X3 address screens. This Component includes:
• Postcode search from within X3
• Automatic validation of addresses
• Automatic population of address fields
• Postcode search database automatically updated
• Improved data integrity
Batch Server Console Component
Mysoft has created an enhanced Batch Server Console Component for X3 which allows scheduled recurring Batch Server tasks to be grouped together and then stopped & restarted collectively, eliminating the need to do this individually. A new filter option has also been created which allows the batch task status to be viewed by group, task or status.
Interfaces for Sage X3
A wide range of pre-built interfaces which enables Sage X3 to seamlessly integrate with 3rd party software solutions.
RedPrairie – Warehouse Management Interface
Mysoft has developed a comprehensive interface between the RedPrairie Warehouse Management Solution and Sage X3. The RedPrairie Interface provides:
• Advanced error logging and workflow integration to manage exceptions
• Status updates to monitor picking progress through the warehouse
• Standard integration includes receipts, shipments, stock adjustments and reconciliation
Netalogue – e-Commerce Interface
Mysoft have partnered with Netalogue to deliver highly sophisticated e-Commerce solutions which can be fully integrated with Sage X3 via an in-house developed middleware interface. The interface provides:
• Live X3 stock availability and pricing information
• Real-time sales order management
• Live X3 credit control and visibility of aged debt, including a view of sales invoices & credits
• Ability to pay outstanding invoices and generate payments in X3
• Real-time management of sales back-orders
• Maintenance of customer details
• ‘Live’ next available date for out-of-stock products based on incoming Purchase Orders
Mysoft has developed an interface for the GXS Freeway EDI solution which enables integration with Sage X3. The interface provides the automated import/export of data from standard EDI document templates.
Mysoft’s Document Management Centre software application has been enhanced to fully integrate with Sage X3. All documents produced by X3 can now be managed via DMC to provide automated distribution via email or fax.
Find out more: