Fleet / Hybrid
Full Time Permanent
£20,000 per annum
Level 6 Degree in Project Management
Here at Mysoft, we’re on a mission to enable our customers to unlock their business potential via Sage X3 Enterprise Resource Planning software. We are the longest standing Sage X3 partner in the UK with over 375 years of combined expertise in the sale, implementation, development and support of Sage X3. Helping our customers grow and evolve their business, arming them with the tools and skills to perform at their best is at the heart of what we do!
We now have a fantastic career opportunity to join our Project Management team as an apprentice Project Support Officer where you will provide essential support for our Project Managers, executing operational and administrative tasks to facilitate the smooth running of day-to-day business operations. Reporting to the Project Delivery Director, the successful job holder will join a small and super friendly team of five, initially as the Project Support Officer, progressing to Project Manager after an initial 12-month period, subject to satisfactory performance.
This opportunity is being offered as a degree apprenticeship with Arden University. As part of their APM accredited BSc (Hons) Project Management programme, you’ll learn the tools and techniques of the profession via a blended virtual learning approach including flexible self-guided learning, scheduled virtual teaching sessions, regular virtual 1-2-1 coaching and quarterly virtual progress reviews, at no cost to you!
This role may suit someone who has recently completed their A Levels (or equivalent), a university graduate, or, maybe someone who is looking for a career change – what is vital is a genuine desire to start and progress your career in project management.
Key Areas of Activity
- Record and draft minutes of all team meetings and submit for approval prior to distribution and filing.
- Set-up and maintain the team Trello boards with actions and new members generated from team meetings.
- Updating the Mysoft Activity Planner (MAP) on a daily basis, excluding holidays, busy days, buffer, forecasts, and BSR or TCR related for the Development team.
- Maintenance of the Outlook and MAP Scheduler e.g., Office/Busy, Buffer TBCs on a rolling four-week view each Friday, notifying PM/Manager of any clashes and resolution with a full monthly reconciliation.
- Preparation of template Statement of Works (SOW) for the Consultants, ensuring content is relevant, produced in a timely manner (weekly) and the status is set on the project/task raised.
- Filing of completed SOWs, ensuring any actions flagged are entered onto the project Trello board, the PMs are notified, the project status is updated and the Consultant and customers are chased for completion.
- Ensuring that the Project Management in-box is cleared and filed at the end of each working day, and all actions have been addressed.
- Conduct Open Order reviews, updating status, adding commentary and fulfilment dates.
- Production and distribution of weekly Billing reports, TBC Placeholder report, MAP Forecast report and the monthly RAG report.
- Production and distribution of Timesheet Reporting prior each month and prior to month end.
- Production of the Timesheet reporting each week liaising with the PMs/Line Manager to create any missing tasks that are preventing completion.
- Production of the Forecast report and chase-up of PMs/Line Manager to firm forecast or plan forecasts for the current month.
- Set up and maintain the Customer folders on the M: ensuring customer folders and sub folder framework.
It is essential that you have two A level passes (or equivalent) at grade A* to C/9-4, plus a minimum of three GCSE passes at A* to C or 9 to 4 including *English and Maths. If you don’t have English and Maths, it is a condition of the degree programme that you undertake the Functional Skills Level 2 training, in addition to the Project Management degree programme.
From a skills and experience perspective, we’re looking for…
- Competent in the use of MS Office products at intermediate level in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience in using MS Visio or a similar product would be advantageous.
- Excellent written and grammatical skills i.e., minute taking, reporting writing, letter writing.
- Excellent communication skills, able to listen, show empathy and collaborate clearly and concisely with multiple stakeholders, internal and external.
- Good organisation and time management skills, able to plan and prioritise effort and activities effectively to meet delivery timelines.
You’ll be naturally driven and self-starting to be able to meeting the demands of the degree programme in addition to having the following personal attributes:
- A ‘Can-Do’ attitude with a positive approach to learning, new ideas, problem solving and meeting personal and team objectives.
- Proactive and forward thinking, able to anticipate and plan for the needs of the team.
- Diligent with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail, able to spot and correct errors.
- Naturally curious and willing to learn, ask questions, develop skills and continuously seek improvement.
- Team player, eager, enthusiastic and dependable, with the genuine desire to support the success of the PM team.
Working for Mysoft
Working for Mysoft you’ll get your hands on with an awesome product and join a great team of professionals who are passionate about adding value to our customer’s businesses. On offer is a competitive starting salary, 25 days holiday and our Employee Assistance Programme, plus the benefits a great worklife balance with hybrid working. We’re set in leafy Church Crookham (GU52 0RJ) with free car parking available.
Sound like the job for you? Then hit the Apply Now button, and tell us why you’d be great for the job along with your CV.
Applicants must be able to work in the UK on an unrestricted basis.