Here at Mysoft, our mission is to enable our customers to unlock their business potential via Sage X3 Enterprise Resource Planning software. We are the longest standing Sage X3 business partner in the UK, with over 375 years combined expertise in the sale, implementation, development and support of Sage X3. Helping our customers grow and evolve their business, arming them with the tools and skills to perform at their best is at the heart of what we do.
We are now recruiting for a Channel Partnerships Manager to tap into the enormous global growth potential of our propriety and unique best-in-class software solution, X3CloudDocs. X3CloudDocs is a cloud-based document management solution for Sage X3, focussed on account payable automation, the dispatch and archive of outbound documents, and custom-branded email work-flows. You’ll be selling to a network of over 7,000 partners globally, 500 of which are in the UK alone.
This role would suit either a seasoned sales professionally, or equally, if you are new to sales and have the drive and personal attributes required to succeed, we’ll give you all training, coaching and mentoring you need. This a standalone position where you’ll be given autonomy to win within a fun and supportive team.
Key Areas of Activity
- Management of the partner pipeline including forecasting and associated KPIs through the CRM and other business processes and all commercial aspects including quotes and proposals.
- Identification of new selling partners to engage with both nationally and internationally.
- Nurture and build relationships with existing partners, acting as the escalation point for every eventuality, inspiring confidence as the ‘go-to’ contact.
- Promote awareness of Mysoft products and services through regular education, training and engagement of our partners both existing and prospective.
- Co-sell with partners to help push deals forward and drive cross sell/up sell opportunities.
- Manage own quota, against key accounts, ensuring they are retained and developed.
- Collaborate with the Marketing to help create and execute focussed campaigns.
- Work proactively with R&D to provide feedback from partners and end customers for the product roadmap.
- Ideally, you’ll have a successful track record in selling SaaS technology in a B2B channel sales environment.
- Proven ability in building commercially strong partner channels as well as nurturing and growing existing ones.
- Able to apply solution selling strategies and methodologies in order to meet revenue growth objectives, including consistent use of CRM.
- Confident presentation skills with evidence of building positive relationship at all levels including C-Suite.
- Experience of ERP, finance reporting, automation solutions, cloud solutions, and or document management would be advantageous.
More importantly are the personal attributes required to be successful in this role;
- Self-starting, with a determined and results driven mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to build immediate rapport and foster positive relationships and credibility with our partners and internal stakeholders.
- Resilient with the ability to thrive in a dynamic, changing environment.
- Quick learner, able to acquire product knowledge and how this can add value for our partners.
- Strategic mindset, able to think conceptually, imaginatively, systematically and opportunistically to reach our goals.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, able to maximise the effectiveness of personal efforts.
- Like to have fun!
Working for Mysoft
Working for Mysoft you’ll get your hands on with an awesome product and flexibility to work from home within our hybrid working model, ensuring a healthy work life balance. Base salary is negotiable, depending on your experience and skills with uncapped commission – OTE £90,000+. You can expect a fun and supportive culture, where personal development and wellbeing is a priority. We’re taking our customers on a technological journey, so if you think this is for you, jump aboard and apply today!
Applicants must possess a valid UK driving licence and the right to work in the UK.
To apply, email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us a bit about yourself and why you’d be a great fit for our role.