Fleet / Hybrid
Full Time Permanent
Competitive salary depending on experience
Here at Mysoft, were on a mission to enable our customers to unlock their business potential via Sage X3 Enterprise Resource Planning software. We are the longest standing Sage X3 partner in the UK with over 375 years of combined expertise in the sale, implementation, development and support of Sage X3. Helping our customers grow and evolve their business, arming them with the tools and skills to perform at their best is at the heart of what we do!
Due to business growth, we now need to recruit an experienced Technical Support Analyst/Consultant to join our dedicated Support team. The core purpose will be to facilitate the resolution of customer issues by providing assistance, advice and solutions for our Sage X3 ERP software and Mysoft propriety plug-ins. The Support Consultant will own the full incident lifecycle, proactively managing customer incidents to bring resolution within expectations and SLAs and maintain strong customer relationships.
Key Areas of Activity
- Understand the customer issue and the business impact, ensuring the call is given the correct priority.
- Effective call list management; keeping on top of calls, clearing quick wins, identification of urgent issues and continuous reprioritisation as new issues arise.
- Record accurate, detailed information and track support calls and queries from creation to completion.
- Achieve the quickest possible resolution for all customer issues, keeping the customer updated and assured with call progress.
- Effectively own calls from the time logged, taking responsibility for liaison with colleagues, third parties and the customer when multiple inputs are required.
- Clearly document the cause and solution to any issue to assist others should a similar issue arise.
- Recognise where customers log repeat issues that have a broader impact and work with the team to find a permanent solution.
- Work with colleagues to resolve challenging and varied queries.
- Assist with direct user support for Microsoft desktops/laptops, user access to the corporate network, and applications both on the network and through the VPN remote access.
- Assist with the diagnosis and resolution of internal Windows issues.
- To identify and progress commercial opportunities with discretion.
- Ensure the service provided to Mysoft customers develops an environment of advocacy whereby customers are retained, increase business and recommend Mysoft
- In-depth knowledge of software testing and or trouble shooting.
- Knowledge and experience of working with Enterprise Resources Planning software, ideally SageX3 would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of business processes in the manufacturing and distribution sectors.
- Knowledge and experience of Windows server and SQL.
- Competent in Microsoft Excel and other MS Office programs.
- Methodical and able to resolve problems.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to quickly establish good working relationships with customers and show empathy when customer is under pressure
- Able communicate effectively and simplify technical concepts with end users over the phone and via email.
- Good time management skills, able to prioritise, to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Able to work independently as also part of a team, sharing information, solutions and new ideas for improving personal and team performance.
- Excellent customer service skills, willing to go the extra mile.
- Willingness to grow product knowledge and on-going learning.
Working for Mysoft
Working for Mysoft you’ll get your hands on with an awesome product and join a great team of professionals who are passionate about adding value to our customer’s businesses. On offer is a competitive salary, 25 days holiday and our Employee Assistance Programme, plus the benefits a great worklife balance with hybrid working. We’re set in leafy Church Crookham (GU52 0RJ) with free car parking available.
Sound like you? Then click on Apply Now and tell us why you’d be a great fit along with your current CV.
Applicants must possess the required work permit, visa or immigration document to work in the UK on an unrestricted basis.
If you have not received a response within two weeks of your application, please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.