Do you need the power of a full scale business management solution without the cost and upheaval of implementing one?
"Quick Start provides an out of the box solution for companies looking for an business management system without the time and cost of a fully customisable solution"
Brendan Kirby, Director Mysoft
If so you are not alone. It is well known that full scale business management implementation projects can be time consuming and expensive, not just in terms of an organisation's up-front investment but also the significant upheaval caused to the business.
Whilst some organisations clearly need to take the customisable business management implementation route many require a simpler way to take advantage of business management software. This may be due to the size or complexity of an organisation or due to budgetary or time constraints. In order to bridge this gap in the market Mysoft are offering Sage’s pre-configured version of its flagship business management software known as Sage Enterprise Management. Quick Start EM provides the following:
- Templated version of the full Sage EM solution
- Multi-site, Multi-company, Multi-language and scalable up to 50 users
- Delivered with pre-configured user roles, workflows & business processes
- Web Native
- Pre-built KPI’s
- Integration to Sage CRM
- Can be hosted or on premise
- A fully scalable solution to support business growth in the future
- Developers toolkit available to build custom reports, workflow, UI & database tables
Quickstart Implementation Process
Successful delivery of quickstart relies on an implementation process specifically tailored to the needs of entry level business management software customers. This means that Mysoft must be able to deploy Sage EM rapidly, keeping cost and time to an absolute minimum. In order to achieve this we use a ‘turn-key’ approach to projects which utilises a pre-defined implementation framework whereby EM is delivered to the customer using a standard training model rather than the ‘design & build’ approach used on larger projects. This approach allows for the following:
- Standard training provided on the ‘out of the box’ Sage EM product
- Pre-defined implementation plan to achieve ‘turn-key’ solution
- Additional training available to cater for extra requirements (eg manufacturing)
- Minimum change management for customer
- Minimum resource requirement from customer, significantly reducing cost of ownership
In summary, organisations which require world class ERP software implemented by a team of Enterprise solution experts should look no further than Sage EM Quick Start delivered by Mysoft.
Find out more about Sage EM