At Mysoft, we are keen to find the next generation of talent. We are looking for people who are at the start of their career journeys, people who are keen to expand their skillset and learn and develop alongside a reliable support system to get them on their feet. This is why the Apprenticeships Scheme has been so fantastic for us here at Mysoft.
We want people to challenge us as much as we challenge them, and often find that apprentices are self-motivated and ready to take on the challenges that come with a career.
What is an Apprenticeship?
An apprenticeship is a real job where you can learn, gain experience and get paid. It combines practical training in a job with study. As an apprentice you’ll be an employee earning a wage and getting holiday pay, whilst also getting time for training and study related to your role. By the end of an apprenticeship, you’ll have the right skills and knowledge for your chosen career.
What are the benefits to choosing an Apprenticeship?
- Apply your learning to real-world projects in the workplace
- No course fees. The employer covers these, often using government funding
- A clear pathway to achieving your ambitions in the workplace
- A salary and guaranteed job while you study
- The potential to achieve graduate and postgraduate qualifications
- A high possibility of a job offer and a chance to progress at the company after the apprenticeship
- Training and networking with other apprentices
- The chance to gain professional accreditation and membership
What qualifications will I receive?
Each Apprenticeship has a different level and an equivalent education level.
You could receive:
- Level 3 - Equivalent to an A Level
- Level 4,5, 6 and 7 - Equivalent to a foundation degree or above
- Level 6 and 7 - Bachelor’s or master’s degree
Why have Mysoft chosen to take on Apprentices?
Nurturing young talent is very important to Mysoft, bringing on Graduates/Apprentices gives us the opportunity to take just the raw ingredients and provide the training and framework for individuals to flourish and grow. Every business needs young, fresh talent - it forms a critical part of the workforce.
What’s in it for me if I chose to take on an Apprenticeship at Mysoft?
Starting an Apprenticeship at Mysoft means that you will become a part of an experienced, diverse and growing team. The environment at Mysoft is one that encourages optimal potential in our staff, with fantastic opportunities to build a career and a clear learning journey.
If you're interested in embarking on an apprenticeship with the team here at Mysoft, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take a look at the Governments Apprenticeship website for more information here or find out more via the links below: