Sales & Marketing
(Full time, permanent)
This role is for a Business Development Executive, focused on bringing in new logos, to sell Sage’s flagship ERP product Sage X3. This is a 360° role, based from our Fleet offices (although largely remote during the UK's lockdown). This individual will be responsible for all aspects of the sales-cycle from lead gen to closing. Dedicated pre-sales resource and marketing support is provided. An understanding of SaaS selling is essential. ERP experience preferred.
- Develop and maintain a good knowledge of Mysoft solutions & services offerings
- Identify and develop business opportunities for Sage X3 and other Mysoft offerings
- Maintain a prospecting database and pipeline of prospective business opportunities
- Demonstrate software solutions to prospective customers
- Provide regular reports to line management
- Work with Mysoft partners to develop business opportunities
- Assist with the running of sales conferences for Mysoft customers as required
- Strive to achieve annual sales targets as determined by The Board
- Minimum of two years proven track record of SaaS sales – ideally enterprise level SaaS.
- Sage X3 experience preferable but not essential. ERP experience preferred.
- Process driven
- Results focused
- Experience of running mid-long cycle sales within IT
This role is office based but will be largely remote during the UK's lockdown.
Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your CV for consideration.