(Full time, permanent)
This vacancy is within our Consultancy Department. We are expanding the department in response to the continued growth of our Sage X3 customer base.
The role requires an individual who understands the role from either delivering ERP projects or working client side as a key user who is looking to get into ERP delivery.
Sage X3 experience of one of the core modules (Finance, Distribution or Manufacturing) is preferred, however we may be willing to cross train from other platforms for the right candidate.
You will be working in a collaborative team who look out for one another and share knowledge as a founding principle.
There is a focus on work life balance and personal development which includes:
- Admin day every Friday
- 2 ‘Unscheduled’ days per month for unplanned short term client requirements
- One full team training day per month
- Lunch and Learn sessions
- Sage Training
- Sage X3 training, internally and at customer sites
- Running Sage X3 implementation workshops
- Managing data migrations
- Crystal reports design
- Specifying and testing bespoke software requirements
- Pre-Sales software demonstrations
- Assisting the support team
- ERP experience from delivery or client side
- A collaborative and approachable mindset
- Real world business and systems experience
- Flexibility to travel when required
- Good self-management and ownership skills
Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your CV for consideration.