(Full time, permanent)
This role is for a sales person to sell Mysoft’s Document Management product, X3CloudDocs.
Based from our Fleet offices this individual will be responsible for all aspects of the sales-cycle. Pre-sales resource and marketing support is provided.
Once you have a comprehensive understanding of our company and our offering, you will develop relationships with prospective customers over the phone, email or social media, scheduling business meetings for senior sales.
The successful candidate will liaise closely with professionals at all levels of seniority, both internally and externally. As such, they will be personable, engaging and driven. To be successful in this job you will be activity and outcome focused, a self-starter and willing to learn.
Excellent earning and career potential within a great company culture awaits.
- Learn and maintain a good knowledge of Mysoft solutions & services offerings
- Identify and develop business opportunities for X3CloudDocs (Document Management solution) and other Mysoft offerings
- Maintain a prospecting database and pipeline of prospective business opportunities
- Demonstrate Mysoft’s solutions to prospective customers
- Provide regular reports to the Line Management
- Work with Mysoft partners to develop business opportunities
- Assist with the running of sales conferences for Mysoft customers as required
- Minimum of two years proven track record of IT sales
- Document Management experience necessary
- Process focused
- Experience of prospecting, calling and developing sales relationships
Please email us (email@example.com) with your CV for consideration.