HR & Admin
(Full time, permanent)
A new opportunity has arisen for a full-time Reception Administrator role at Mysoft Limited in Fleet. This Reception Administrator will help with general reception and administration duties and assist the Office Manager.
The role would suit an enthusiastic and bright individual who is looking to progress over time into a role with more responsibility. Working within a small team, the individual will naturally take responsibility and will look to help and assist other colleagues whenever possible.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Maintain the reception area.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Take and deliver messages in a professional manner.
- Receive and distribute mail.
- Organise couriers.
- General administration duties.
- Prepare and clear the meeting rooms.
- Take responsibility for maintaining office consumables and keep an inventory of stock.
- Provide support to Office Manager and other colleagues whenever necessary.
- Maintain the dishwasher and fish tank.
- Keep the kitchen areas tidy and clean.
- Run occasional errands.
- A 'can do’ attitude and a 'customer first’ approach.
- The ability to take ownership and use initiative.
- Good attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- A good knowledge of using Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- The desire to learn new skills.
- Excellent communication skills - including the ability to establish good working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Full UK driver’s licence.
This is an office-based role however an occasional local errand may be required.
Please email us (email@example.com) with your CV for consideration.