(Full time, permanent)
An excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and growing local business with a great company culture. This position offers a launch pad into many other job roles across the software sector.
The role requires a driven individual with excellent communication skills who is able to manage a wide range of issues on a daily basis. They will be working within a motivated and highly skilled team aiming to offer exceptional customer service.
The successful candidate will report to the Support Manager.
- Perform Support duties as required, including:
- Become proficient in Sage X3 to enable you to support the system.
- Receive initial support calls via phone/e-mail/web.
- Log support calls into the Support ticketing system.
- Record accurate, detailed information and track support calls and queries from creation until completion.
- Give as detailed an explanation as possible to Customers of the cause of, and solution to, the issue.
- Identify and escalate complex issues to 3rd line support.
- Keep customers notified of the progress and state of their calls.
- Monitor and chase calls if passed to other resources to ensure a prompt resolution.
- All training courses delivered must be followed by a presentation or feedback session.
- Perform internal project work as requested.
- Maintain a positive attitude and support your colleagues as well as the other Mysoft departments.
- A genuine interest in business, computers, and technology.
- Both a 'can do’ attitude and a 'customer first’ approach.
- The ability to take ownership and use initiative.
- Good attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to establish good working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- The desire to progress.
- Accounts or stock management knowledge.
- Proficient using Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office programs.
- General I.T. skills including diagnosis and resolution of Windows issues.
This role is office based but will be largely remote during the UK's lockdown.
Please email us (email@example.com) with your CV for consideration.