(Full time, permanent)
A hybrid role as a member of the Support team and internal service for office infrastructure maintenance and direct user support as part of Development.
- Work as 3rd line support for any technical issues logged by our customers
- Ensure customers systems issues are dealt within required timescales.
- Diagnosis and resolution of internal Windows issues.
- To establish excellent working relationships with colleagues and customers.
- To maintain the office infrastructure (cabling, LAN, telephone lines).
- Participation in IT infrastructure related operations (initial installation and configuration of equipment and networks).
- Direct user support for Microsoft based desktops/laptops, user access to corporate network and applications both on the network and through VPN remote access.
- Shadowing (with intention of becoming proficient) in Sage X3 installations, configurations and upgrades.
- Auditions Sage X3 installations and providing system performance.
- Installing and maintaining an in-house document system on customer sites.
- Investigate and resolve Network speed issues.
- Ensure security of company information on individual workstations.
- Monitoring access to sensitive areas of the system and ensuring only required/authorised access is given.
- Documentation of company procedures.
- Researching new products for data security.
- Any other ad hoc duties relevant to the role as directed by a manager.
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work flexibly.
- Understanding of TCP/IP, VPN, DHCP, DNS.
- Knowledge of MS Windows domain structure.
- Preferred knowledge of Sage X3.
- Ability to work interdepartmentally.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
This role is office based but will require occasional travel to customer sites.
Please email us (email@example.com) with your CV for consideration.