Any personnel who needs to be shielded will not be permitted to work from the Mysoft Premises.
It is planned to only allow a maximum of 8 people in the office at any one time – a maximum of 4 people per floor and 2 people per quadrant of desks.
Social distancing must be maintained and guidelines observed at all times.
Staff and Visitor Responsibilities
We expect all staff and visitors to follow the procedures and guidance as set out; and take responsibility for their own personal safety. In particular, we ask staff to take personal responsibility for following guidelines on:
Distancing and Separation
- Maintain a distance of two meters wherever possible when working. Consideration and alertness should be in mind at all times.
- Staff should feel confident and empowered to remind each other of the distancing rules if these are being overlooked.
- As far as possible staff should use separate equipment - this includes computers, telephones and stationery etc (staff may want to bring their own stationery).
- Only two people on a quadrant and then you need to be seated diagonally opposite each other. Personnel need to bring their lunch with them to avoid the need to leave the office for lunch.
Sanitising and PPE
- At the beginning and end of each session, staff should take responsibility for wiping down any equipment that has been used with sanitising wipes – this will be in addition to daily cleaning, but will ensure staff are taking responsibility for managing to their own hygiene standards, and feel confident of their personal working environment.
- Where there is shared equipment used such as printers, these should be sanitised between uses
- Face masks and PPE are not mandatory, but all staff will have free access to appropriate equipment if they feel it necessary – according to their own comfort levels. This should NOT be a substitute for maintaining 2 metre distancing rules.
- Sanitising stations available at all entry points should be used when entering or exiting the building. These will be situated:
- On the platform by the main door of the office.
- On the kitchen sink area on the first floor
- Frequent handwashing, following guidelines and using facilities available (in preference to sanitising or gloves) and paper towels provided.
- Mysoft will provide antibacterial wipes.
- Please collect one on your arrival at the office.
- Take it to your desk and clean your desk and all surfaces that you may touch.
- Wash your hands, for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- On leaving your desk for any reason:
- Collect an antibacterial wipe from your nearest sanitising station.
- Clean all door handles and any surfaces that you may touch with the wipe. (e.g. kettle, door handles etc
- On leaving the office for the day, armed with your spray and paper towels:
- Clean your desk and chair with the antibacterial spray.
- Collect a antibacterial wipe and wipe all surfaces touched on leaving the office. Light switches, door switch, door handles etc.)
Food and Drink
- Kitchen areas should be kept free of clutter - anything not used will be thrown away or stored.
- All kitchen cupboards, drawers and their contents will be sealed off.
- The fridges on both floors will be switched off and the doors left open to prevent mould occurring. PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE FRIDGES REMAIN OFF AND THE DOORS OPEN AT ALL TIMES – THANK YOU.
- Staff should feel confident to draw colleagues’ attention to any items left un-sanitised.
- Staff should bring their own food, drinks and utensils to the office, including mugs and glasses, and must take responsibility for managing their own items.
- To minimise cross-contact and need for cleaning/ sanitising, the fridge should not be used. Staff should bring their own fresh milk and other beverage needs if desired.
PPE and Face Coverings
Except where social distancing is not possible, face coverings and gloves are optional.
Distancing and frequent handwashing are key; everyone should take care to ensure that face covering and gloves do not give a false sense of protection. Any PPE should be used as an additional measure, and should not replace the need for frequent hand washing, distancing and avoiding touching your face.
Guidance for using face coverings:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for 20 seconds or use hand sanitiser before putting a face covering on, and after removing it.
- When wearing a face covering, avoid touching your face or face covering, as you could contaminate them with germs from your hands.
- Change your face covering if it becomes damp or if you’ve touched it.
- Continue to wash your hands regularly.
- Change and wash your face covering daily.
- If the material is washable, wash in line with manufacturer’s instructions. If it’s not washable, dispose of it carefully in the sealed bag provided and put in the general waste bin.