Mysoft Career Opportunities
Career opportunities at an enterprising company.
Mysoft are a successful, growing company who are always interested to hear from enthusiastic individuals seeking a rewarding and challenging career in IT.
If you would like to be considered for a career opportunity at Mysoft please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line.
Project Manager (Apprentice)
This vacancy is within our Project Management Department.
We are expanding the team in response to the continued growth of our customer base, and see this as great time to offer a fantastic opportunity to join the leading UK Sage X3 partner. Sage X3 being a leading ERP product.
The role will be split between shadowing the project managers on their larger implementation projects and supporting them in an administrative capacity before progressing to managing your own smaller projects. With your own projects you will manage the delivery for various Mysoft customers. You will liaise with customers and work with Mysoft teams to deliver projects on time and within budget. You may manage multiple projects at any one time. In your role you will be the main point of contact for customers.
- Support the project manager in all their day to day activities.
- Generate the project statement report.
- Provide project progress reports to the customer.
- Maintain the risk log.
- Assist in the preparation of the weekly project report.
- Ensure that project activities are concluded
- Produce accurate and detailed minutes and documentation for both the customer and internal purposes
- Agree project objectives with customers.
- Organise the resources working on a project.
- Carry out risk assessment.
- Making sure that all project objectives are met.
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing.
- Ensuring change management is controlled
- Attend customer and internal meetings as required.
- Maintain adequate contact with customers to ensure they are satisfied with all work delivered and if they are not satisfied take steps to resolve issues.
- Perform internal project work as requested.
- Help to develop and maintain documented procedures and standards as part of the Mysoft Business Process System (MBPS) as required.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good analytical skills
- Team player
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent time management.
- Customer Focused
Qualifications and Project Management Skills
- Knowledge of software tools for project management (Excel/MS project)
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to process and procedures
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving and people skills
- Strong office skills
- Understanding of project flows
- Some business experience
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Business Development Executive
This role is for a Business Development Executive, focused on bringing in new logos, to sell Sage’s flagship ERP product Sage X3. This is a 360° role, based from our Fleet offices. This individual will be responsible for all aspects of the sales-cycle from lead gen to closing. Dedicated pre-sales resource and marketing support is provided. An understanding of SaaS selling is essential. ERP experience preferred.
- Develop and maintain a good knowledge of Mysoft solutions & services offerings
- Identify and develop business opportunities for Sage X3 and other Mysoft offerings
- Maintain a prospecting database and pipeline of prospective business opportunities
- Demonstrate software solutions to prospective customers
- Provide regular reports to line management
- Work with Mysoft partners to develop business opportunities
- Assist with the running of sales conferences for Mysoft customers as required
- Strive to achieve annual sales targets as determined by The Board
- Minimum of two years proven track record of SaaS sales – ideally enterprise level SaaS.
- Sage X3 experience preferable but not essential. ERP experience preferred.
- Process driven
- Results focused
- Experience of running mid-long cycle sales within IT
Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) your CV for consideration.
Full Stack Developer
Mysoft is looking for an enthusiastic and talented Full Stack Developer to join their busy Software Development team. We are working on a number of new exciting SaaS development projects to expand our current product range and are looking to grow our team. Development projects will also include bespoke modifications and integrations for our customers with Sage Business Cloud X3 ERP Systems.
- Developing new SaaS Web Applications for both client and server side.
- Developing integrated solutions with Sage X3 and third party software/services.
- Analyzing and designing solutions to complex business requirements
- Developing bespoke modifications for our customers to Sage X3.
- Developing web service based integrations.
- Assist Support with investigating issues and fixing bugs
- Documenting and installing software.
At least 2 years commercial experience developing Web Applications.
Development experience using the following:
- .Net (VB/C#)
- Web focused. ASP.Net
Advantageous experience using:
- SQL (Preferrable MS SQL)
- REACT Web Framework
- Express Web Framework
- NoSQL e.g. Mongo DB
- ERP Systems
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- An enthusiastic individual with a "can do " approach willing to enhance their skill set by developing "real world" solutions.
What can Mysoft offer you?
- We are an award winning Sage X3 Business Partner
- We are a dynamic company for enterprising individuals
- We provide a performance-led and challenging environment
- We provide cutting-edge solutions and professional services
- We help our customers solve business challenges via technology
- We are a successful and growing company
- We offer competitive remuneration packages