Fleet / Hybrid / Remote
Full Time / Permanent
OTE £120k+ plus benefits
Here at Mysoft, we’re on a mission to enable our customers to unlock their business potential via Sage X3 Enterprise Resource Planning software. We are the longest standing Sage X3 partner in the UK with over 375 years of combined expertise in the sale, implementation, development and support of Sage X3. Helping our customers grow and evolve their business, arming them with the tools and skills to perform at their best is at the heart of what we do!
We now have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, exceptional professional to spearhead the growth of new business sales for Sage X3, Sage’s flagship ERP product, in a specialist ERP Value Added Reseller.
Sage X3 stands as a benchmark in enterprise solutions, catering to businesses of all sizes while providing unparalleled flexibility and a broad range of functionality which facilitates optimum business management; empowering our customers to navigate their operations and processes with agility, enabling swift responses to evolving customer demands across accounting, supply chain, and manufacturing. If you are not familiar with Sage X3 you will receive full training will be provided.
In this dynamic role, you will be at the forefront of the business, with a full 360-degree sales engagement, leading every facet of the sales cycle. You’ll leverage Marketing-generated leads, comprehensive collateral, internal sales support, and the support of Sage themselves, to close six-figure deals at pace. Reporting directly to the Sales & Marketing Director, you will play a pivotal role within the broader Sales & Marketing team, contributing your expertise to shape the trajectory of our growth. If you are seeking a fresh challenge, eager to champion a stellar product, and thrive in a vibrant and supportive team environment, this could be the job for you!
Key Areas of Activity
- Effectively manage the complete sales cycle; from initial contact to contracting, successfully using “key dates” (proposal dates, decision dates and live dates) agreed with the prospect to control the sales process and ensure timely sales delivery.
- Accurately forecast and maintain reporting information on all sales activity.
- Produce compelling proposals and presentations and conduct impactful demonstrations that showcase the value of Sage X3 and Mysoft offerings to prospective customers. Communicating the “value proposition” of the overall solution is key.
- Follow up sales leads in a timely manner, maintain a prospecting database and pipeline of potential customers and report on activity levels as well as sales.
- Actively closing revenue and profit generating business.
- Understanding the commercial implications of sales activity and pricing. Able to negotiate prices, contracts, and terms for potential customers.
- Undertake professional and detailed needs analysis of prospective customers; understanding both the strategic and operational requirements of mid-market businesses.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities for Sage X3 and other Mysoft offerings, turning leads into qualified prospects, prioritising time and effort appropriately, nurturing them from initial enquiry to close.
- Develop and maintain an excellent knowledge of the ERP market, Mysoft solutions & services offerings in order to create solutions that fits our customer’s needs and it’s positioning against our competitors.
- Monitor and report on industry trends and competitor activities and how this could impact on a competitive pitch.
- Research potential customers, and their target markets, in order to understand their business, pain points, growth/contraction goals, as well as their current provider to produce a personalised pitch.
- Develop and nurture customer relationships, understanding their needs, and providing tailored solutions.
- Collaborate with Marketing to help create and execute focussed campaigns, aligning sales activity to support marketing initiatives and lead generation efforts.
- Prepare professional documents that support the sales handover process, ensuring a seamless transition to Consultancy and professional delivery for the customer.
- Assist with the running of sales conferences for Mysoft customers as required.
We’re looking for a driven self-starter, naturally curious with a growth mindset, quick to learn with the intellectual agility to understand our products, it’s applications and complexity. The candidate should possess excellent time management and organisational skills, thriving under pressure while maximising the effectiveness of personal efforts. Personal responsibility and resilience in the face of failure are valued traits, emphasising the importance of taking proactive action for positive change.
From a skills and experience perspective, we’re looking for…
- Sound experience of new B2B SaaS sales – ideally ERP.
- Demonstratable track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to connect, empathise and quickly build rapport and trusting relationships with key stakeholders including C-Suite executives.
- Tact and diplomacy skills, able to know when to compromise and when to offer firm solutions to persuade prospects, winning trust and commitment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and use of FAB formula to ensure advantages are created by aligning benefits with needs, decision factors and buying motives.
- Active listening skills, able to solicit information, suspend judgement, paraphrase and qualify, as well as read non-verbal signs and respond appropriately.
- High yield questioning skills, able to challenge prospects in a conversational style with an understanding of the core models – RAIN, Fair Square or SPIN.
- Demonstratable skills and knowledge in preparing professional responses to RFI, RFP, RFQ and tenders.
- Excellent negotiation skills, able to demonstrate how to recognise feasibility, value and price objections and respond using the appropriate techniques.
- Thorough understanding of Mysoft’s products and services, or the drive to acquire this quickly to be able to translate the capabilities into benefits for our prospects.
- Problem solving skills, able to balance risk, opportunity and needs to identify solutions that meets all stakeholder needs.
Working for Mysoft
Working for Mysoft you’ll get your hands on with an awesome product and join a great team of professionals who are passionate about adding value to our customer’s businesses. On offer is a competitive base salary plus uncapped commission with OTE earnings in excess of £120k, a Car Allowance, 25 days holiday, Employee Assistance Programme, paid Volunteering Leave, fun socials plus the benefits a great worklife balance with either fully remote, or hybrid working. We’re set in leafy Church Crookham (GU52 0RJ) with free car parking available.
Sound like the job for you? Then hit the Apply Now, tell us why you want to apply and attach you CV.
Applicants must be able to work in the UK on a permanent and unrestricted basis.
If you have not received a response within two weeks of your application, please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.